2016 River Roux Triathlon and Club Challenge
Did you know Tri Cajuns is currently in 3rd place for the 2016 River Roux Club Challenge? Did you know that Tri Cajuns will have members volunteering at the race and our tent will be set up at the venue? Come join the fun with us on November 12, 2016 and pass a good time! Points are awarded to members who are racing or volunteering this year at River Roux. Here is how it works:
Members racing sign up and enter Tri Cajuns as their club.
Relay teams can sign up as Tri Cajuns too.
Volunteers need to sign up by November 11th. Go to the River Roux website, select “Event”, and “Volunteer”. Sign up for one of the spots. In the comments section, add that you are with Tri Cajuns.
Points are broken down as follows:
- 1 point for every registered participant
- 1 point for every participant for 1st-3rd placing relay team
- 3 extra points for 1st Overall Relay
- 1/2 point for every volunteer (registered on Volunteer Spot by November 11th)
- Extra points for age group placement: 1st Place – 3 points, 2nd Place – 2 points, 3rd Place – 1 point
- Extra points for overall: 1st Place – 6 points, 2nd Place – 5 points, 3rd Place – 4 points
- Extra Points for Masters and Grandmasters – 6 points
- $250 and swag for registered participants and registered volunteers
- Gumbo Pot Trophy
- Bragging Rights
*If you have already registered to race and did not designate a club or training group, please go to the River Roux Triathlon website and contact the race director by email. Let the race director know that you need to sign up with Tri Cajuns Triathlon Club.
Hope to see you there!